4 days/3 nights
Honeymooners’ added values are available
Rate starting from EGP 900 per person
| | | | | |
- Per person for 3 nights.
- Inclusive of service charges and taxes.
- Including buffet breakfast
- Accommodation based on a classic garden view room at five stars hotel.
- One complimentary non-alcoholic juice per person upon arrival
- One bottle of mineral water upon arrival inside guest room.
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities inside guest room.
- Complimentary transportation to and from the City Centre of “Naama Bay”, through organized Shuttle
- Free airport pick up/drop off in Sharm can be arranged by the hotel upon request in advance.
- Travel care insurance coverage for adults.
for honeymooners only:
Late check-out till 18:00 hrs
honeymooners cake in the room
20% discount on the couple Massage
15% discount on all food & beverage outlets
15% discount on our Zen Spa Treatment
25% discount on romantic Cabana
Free transportation from and to Sharm El Sheikh international airport
Free upgrade to the next room category
N.B: this offer is val;id till the end od september, 2014
- Consumed beverages.
- Domestic or international flight tickets.
- Travel care insurance for children is EGP 20 per child if needed.
- Any other item not mentioned above.
Package rates starting from EGP (900) per person on bed & breakfast basis in a double room.
|Dates||Double||Single||Triple||Child sharing parents' room|| |
|4 Aug. 2014 - 31 Aug. 2014||1050||1800||850||first & second child from 00- 13.99 years old, will be free of charge sharing parent's room on the same meal plan booked
14 years or more, adult rate will be applied |
|1 Sep. 2014 - 2 Oct. 2014||900||1500||750|
|3 Oct. 2014 - 10 Oct. 2014||1350||2250||1050|
|11 Oct. 2014 - 30 Nov. 2014||1275||1950||900|
|* All prices are subject to change without prior notice.|
|About the Hotel|
The Grand Rotana Resort & Spa is Rotana's 5 star property in Sharm El Sheikh, "The City of Peace", offering a unique coastline, embraced by the spectacular land and seascapes of Mother Nature. With diving and snorkelling, windsurfing and other water sports, horse and camel riding, desert safaris and great nearby historic & religious attractions awaiting you.
|Terms and Conditions|
- Rates are valid for Egyptians and foreign residents in EGP currency.
- Hotel booking is subject to availability.
- In case room allocation is requested, it will be subject to hotel confirmation.
- Rates are per person per package on bed & Breakfast
- All above rates are subject to change without any prior notice, actual price will be advised at the time of booking
- It will be advised at time of booking.