4 days/3 nights
Rate starting from EGP 1,246 per person
| | | | | |
- Per person for 3 nights.
- Accommodation based on a standard room at five stars hotel.
- Complimentary fruit basket once per stay.
- Inclusive of service charges & taxes.
- On soft all inclusive meal basis.
- Travel care insurance coverage for adults.
- Consumed beverages.
- Domestic or international flight tickets
- Travel care insurance for children is EGP 20 per child if needed.
- Any other item not mentioned above.
Package rates starting from EGP (1,246) per person on soft all inclusive meal basis in a double room.
|Dates||Double||Single||Triple||Child sharing parents' room|| |
|Normal Season||1,246||1,980||1,190||One child under 12 years is free of charge.
(Maximum one child sharing parent's standard room)|
|High Season (Including Easter, Eid El Fitr & Eid Al Adha)||1,517||2,415||1,460|
|Normal Season: (13 Apr. 2013-30 Apr. 2013), (11 May 2013-31 Jul. 2013) & (17 Aug. 2013-30 Sep. 2013)|
|High Season (Including Easter, Eid El Fitr & Eid Al Adha): (01 May 2013-10 May 2013), (01 Aug. 2013-16 Aug. 2013) & (01 Oct. 2013-31 Oct. 2013)|
|* All prices are subject to change without prior notice.|
|About The hotel|
Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh, stretching across the sands of Naama Bay, and overlooks the Red Sea, South Sinai’s desert and mountains. The resort's traditional Arabic domes and archways form a village style ambiance.
A Five star resort with 520 unique guest rooms, executive rooms and suites each feature a private balcony or patio. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, and six swimming pools for relaxing laps in the sun.
|Terms and Conditions|
- Rates are valid for Egyptians & foreign residents in EGP currency.
- Rates are based on 3 nights stay in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Hotel booking is subject to availability.
- In case rooms allocation is requested, it will be subject to hotel confirmation.
- It will be advised at time of booking.