4 days/3 nights
Rate starting from EGP 805 per person
| | | | | |
- Per person for 3 nights.
- Accommodation based on a standard room at five stars hotel.
- Free upgrade to sea view room subject to the hotel availability.
- 10% discount on laundry.
- 10% discount on food only in general (A la Carte restaurant & Room Service)
- Inclusive of service charges & taxes.
- On full board basis including one soft drink per meal.
- Travel care insurance coverage for adults.
- Consumed beverages.
- Domestic or international flight tickets.
- Travel care insurance for children is EGP 20 per child if needed.
- Christmas Eve Gala dinner 24 Dec. 2013 (optional supplement to be added): EGP 500 per person.
- New Year's Eve Gala dinner 31 Dec. 2013 (compulsory supplement to be added): EGP 800 per person.
- Any other item not mentioned above.
Package rates starting from EGP (805) per person on full board meal basis, in a double room.
|Dates||Double||Single||Triple||Child sharing parents' room|| |
|Low Season (Including Christmas)||805||1,205||760||1st child under 12 years is free of charge.
2nd child between 06-11.99 years will pay 50% from adult's rate per person in double.
(Maximum two children sharing parents’ room)|
|High Season (Including Easter)||1,020||1,530||970|
|Low Season (Including Christmas): (11 May 2013-20 Jun. 2013), (10 Jul. 2013-07 Aug. 2013) & (28 Oct. 2013-27 Dec. 2013)|
|Shoulder Season: (01 Mar. 2013-03 Apr. 2013) & (10 Apr. 2013-30 Apr. 2013)|
|Normal Season: (21 Jun. 2013-09 Jul. 2013), (12 Aug. 2013-14 Oct. 2013) & (21 Oct. 2013-27 Oct. 2013)|
|High Season (Including Easter): (04 Apr. 2013-09 Apr. 2013) & (01 May 2013-10 May 2013)|
|Eid El Fitr, Eid Al Adha & New Year Seasons||1,375||2,060||1,330|
|Eid El Fitr, Eid Al Adha & New Year Seasons: (08 Aug. 2013-11 Aug. 2013), (15 Oct. 2013-20 Oct. 2013) & (28 Dec. 2013-02 Jan. 2014)|
|* All prices are subject to change without prior notice.|
|About The hotel|
Located on a vantage point in Ras Nosrani, 7 km from Sharm El Sheikh airport. The Melia Sinai hotel with its 197 comfortable rooms offers first class service and facilities, including an excellent diving school and special facilities for divers. It is set on a private beach facing fantastic coral reefs. The only access to the sea is through a 50 metre jetty that goes over the corals, and with spectacular views over the Red Sea and Tiran Island.
|Terms and Conditions|
- Rates are valid for Egyptians & foreign residents in EGP currency.
- Rates are based on 3 nights stay in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Hotel booking is subject to availability.
- In case room allocation is requested, it will be subject to hotel confirmation.
- It will be advised at time of booking.