4 days/3 nights
Rate starting from EGP 815 per person
| | | | | |
- Per person for 3 nights.
- Accommodation based on standard room at five stars hotel .
- Free upgrade to next room category, subject to hotel availability.
- One daily local newspaper in the room.
- Late check-out free of charge till 16.00 hrs upon availability.
- Free transportation from and to Hurghada airport can be arranged with the hotel upon request in advance.
- Complimentary fruit basket once per stay.
- Including buffet breakfast.
- Travel care insurance coverage for adults is included.
- Consumed beverages.
- Domestic or international flight tickets.
- Travel care insurance for children is EGP 20 per child if needed.
- Any other item not mentioned above.
Package rates starting from EGP (815) per person on bed & breakfast basis in a double room .
|Dates||Double||Single||Triple||Child sharing parents' room|| |
|Low Season||815||1,460||645||One child under 12 years is free of charge.|
|Eid El Fitr Season||1,172||2,325||1,030|
|Low Season: 07 May 2013-05 Aug. 2013|
|Medium Season: 10 Apr. 2013-30 Apr. 2013|
|Normal Season: (12 Aug. 2013-12 Oct. 2013) & (21 Oct. 2013-31 Oct. 2013)|
|Eid El Fitr Season: 06 Aug. 2013-11 Aug. 2013|
|Easter & Eid Al Adha Seasons||1,605||3,190||1,270|
|Easter & Eid Al Adha Seasons: (01 May 2013-06 May 2013) & (13 Oct. 2013-20 Oct. 2013)|
|* All prices are subject to change without prior notice.|
|About the Hotel|
The Steigenberger Golf Resort is situated in the middle of the El Gouna USPGA approved championship golf course. El Gouna is an exclusive new tourist destination on the Red Sea, often called the Riviera of the Red Sea or Little Venice of the Red Sea.
The Steigenberger Golf Resort, designed by the American star architect Michael Graves, expresses the mixture of the modern architecture with the reflection of the regional tradition.
|Terms and Conditions|
- Rates are valid for Egyptians & foreign residents in EGP currency.
- Rates are based on 3 nights stay in Gouna.
- Rates are based on standard rooms.
- Extra night's supplements are available when needed.
- Hotel booking is subject to availability.
- In case rooms’ allocation is requested, it will be subject to hotel confirmation.
- Restaurants apply a “Smart Casual” dress code during dinner. No shorts, slippers or other beach wear are allowed.
- The hotel welcomes proper long swim suits at lagoon beaches however, not permitted on the pool premises. No loose cotton clothing is permitted.
- It will be advised at time of booking.